Caps of Drying Parts of Paper and Cardboard Machines
Drying hoods are used for the organized removal of the steam-air mixture from the drying section, intensification of the drying process of the paper web, reduction of heat energy consumption, and prevention of hot, moisture-saturated air spreading around the hall.
Contents of delivery:
- cap frame: made of carbon steel, coated with a special protective layer;
- a set of shields: ceiling, end, stationary front side, stationary drive side, lifting front side sight glasses and sliding drive and front sides;
- mechanism for lifting the shields of the front side of the cap;
- walkways for servicing the shield lifting mechanism;
- ceiling binder with dampers, which serve to control the amount of steam-air mixture removed from the front and drive sides in order to ensure uniform dryness of the paper web along the width of the machine;
- valves that regulate the amount of the removed vapor-air mixture, the amount and size of which are taken based on the required air exchange;
- electrical equipment complete with control equipment for lifting mechanisms and low-voltage lighting of the drying section under the hood.
- Individual project taking into account the design of the building in which the machine is located and ventilation systems with the calculation of parameters.
- Manufacture of a cap frame in various designs using long products or rectangular pipes.
- Covering steel frame structures with corrosion- and temperature-resistant enamel. Shields with a thickness of 40 to 80 mm, based on the calculation of thermal conductivity using basalt insulation, non-combustible, with almost zero hygroscopicity. . Complete tightness of the fixed joints of the cladding due to the use of special silicone seals and increased tightness of movable joints. ∙ Special winch for lifting shields with soft start and braking, with lift height control shield through the number of revolutions of the winch drum.
- Accelerated assembly and dismantling of the hood due to the use of original casing fastening elements.