Caps of Drying Parts of Paper and Cardboard Machines
Drying hoods are used for the organized removal of the steam-air mixture from the drying section, intensification of the drying process of the paper web, reduction of heat energy consumption, and prevention of hot, moisture-saturated air spreading around the hall.
Contents of delivery:
- cap frame: made of carbon steel, coated with a special protective layer;
- a set of shields: ceiling, end, stationary front side, stationary drive side, lifting front side sight glasses and sliding drive and front sides;
- mechanism for lifting the shields of the front side of the cap;
- walkways for servicing the shield lifting mechanism;
- ceiling binder with dampers, which serve to control the amount of steam-air mixture removed from the front and drive sides in order to ensure uniform dryness of the paper web along the width of the machine;
- valves that regulate the amount of the removed vapor-air mixture, the amount and size of which are taken based on the required air exchange;
- electrical equipment complete with control equipment for lifting mechanisms and low-voltage lighting of the drying section under the hood.
- Individual project taking into account the design of the building in which the machine is located and ventilation systems with the calculation of parameters.
- Manufacture of a cap frame in various designs using long products or rectangular pipes.
- Covering steel frame structures with corrosion- and temperature-resistant enamel. Shields with a thickness of 40 to 80 mm, based on the calculation of thermal conductivity using basalt insulation, non-combustible, with almost zero hygroscopicity. . Complete tightness of the fixed joints of the cladding due to the use of special silicone seals and increased tightness of movable joints. ∙ Special winch for lifting shields with soft start and braking, with lift height control shield through the number of revolutions of the winch drum.
- Accelerated assembly and dismantling of the hood due to the use of original casing fastening elements.
Volga Joint Stock Company, Balakhna
PJSC “Kyiv Cardboard and Paper Mill”, Obukhiv
"Lutsk Cardboard and Paper Mill" Ltd, Lutsk
LLC "Zhytomyr Cardboard Factory", Zhitomir, Stanishivskaya
Papir-Mal LLC, Malin
PRJSC "Izmail pulp and cardboard plant", Izmail
JSC “Dnipropetrovsk railway switch plant”, Dnipro
Podilsky cement JSC, Kamyanets-Podilskyi
JSC "Kondopoga Pulp and Paper Mill", Kondopoga
Employee-Owned Closed Joint-Stock Company (CJSC) “Naberezhnye Chelny Paper Mill named after S.P. Titov”
PJSC "Malin Paper Factory Vajdmann", Malin
OJSC "Albertin", Slonim
CJSC "Yaroslav paper", Yaroslavl
OJSC "Velgiyskaya PF"
JSC "Kondrovskaya Paper Factory", Kondrovo
JSC Paper Mill Kommunar, Kommunar
Zmiev Paper Factory LLC, Zmiev
JSC "Polygraphkarton", Balakhna
OJSC Rubezhsky Cardboard and Container Plant, Rubezhnoye
LLC "Sukhonsky Pulp and Paper Mill" Falcon
LLC Alatyrskaya PF, Alatyr
LLC «CPM», Tuymazy
LLC "ASS-Korostyshevskaya PF", Korostyshev
JSC "Kamenskaya PCF", Kuvshinovo
PJSC "Rogan Cardboard Factory", Rogan
JSC "Mayak", Penza
LLC "Poninkovskaya CPF", Poninki
JSC "Kokhavinskaya PF", Gnizdichev
Union Prom Engineering LLC, Belgorod
"Nikolaev Alumina Plant", Nikolaev
PJSC "Podolsky Cement", Kamenetz-Podolsky
JSC "Polotnyano-Zavodskaya Paper Factory" Linen Factory, Kaluga region
"Kremenchug Steel Plant", Kremenchug
L-Pak LLC, Lipetsk
ZAO "Diversified Industrial Company "KRZ" , Ryazan