Production of buckets
The bucket is the main element in the work of excavators, loaders and other equipment. High-quality and modern equipment will increase the productivity of the machine, increase output and speed up the workflow. You can order the manufacture of different types of buckets at Dnepropetrovsk Foundry and Machine-Building Plant LLC.
The working element of the excavator is a bowl-shaped container, which has knives and strong teeth. To choose the right bucket, you need to decide on the type of soil (earth, sand, clay, etc.) and the type of work to be done.
Production of buckets at DLMZ
The specialists of the plant will develop the necessary bucket model, taking into account the requirements of the customer, or they will manufacture the product using ready-made drawings provided by the customer.
The production of excavator buckets is carried out on modern equipment, which allows us to produce products that are easy to use and can withstand heavy loads. Most often, buckets are made of steel.
- model development and drawing preparation;
Buckets are cast and welded. The latter are distinguished by the fact that the body of the product is assembled from butt-welded parts. One-piece casting is used to make the back wall of the bucket, and the front wall is made of stronger steel, as it is subjected to maximum wear.
Production of buckets for excavators
The bucket consists of a rear, side and front wall with teeth. All parts are connected by welded seams. Depending on the type of work, various types of buckets are made.
Types of buckets:
- General Purpose Bucket. Used for loading and moving goods, as well as leveling the ground.
- Rock. This type is designed for loading stones and blocks of various sizes. It has an elongated shape and is made of durable steel.
- Reinforced Bucket. Suitable for working with hard soils (limestone, shell rock, etc.).
- Ripper. Thanks to the stepped arrangement of the teeth, the products are indispensable for loosening frozen soil.
- Planning. The bucket is designed for clearing areas, leveling light rocks and sand.
- Loader. It is used for work with bulk cargoes. The large capacity bucket is lightweight.
- Profile. It is used for digging channels, therefore it is equipped with teeth and side cutters.
- Trench. The trapezoidal bucket is suitable for digging trenches in which communications are laid.
DFMP also manufactures buckets for mini-excavators – compact machines that perform work in small areas in cramped conditions. Such excavators are good in operation in private homes and premises.
Production of buckets for loaders
The loader is designed to move and stack loads, and the bucket is filled while the machine is moving. The production of loading buckets depends on the task to be performed.
If it is required to load light bulk materials (grain, coal, peat), then a lightweight bucket is made. For building materials with small elements, a general-purpose bucket is suitable, and for large blocks of soil, a rock bucket.
- the bottom and blade of the bucket are made from a single sheet of steel;
- reinforcing plates are placed under the mount;
- The upper part of the working element is reinforced with a thick-walled pipe.
The manufacture of buckets for front loaders involves the installation of hydraulic elements. Such a bucket is necessary in case of unloading the product into the body of a machine with high sides.
Designed for a telehandler, the product includes a blade and fasteners made of durable steel. Additional parts are welded onto the bottom and sides of the bucket, which increases its wear resistance. At our enterprise production of ladles for telescopic loaders is possible.
Making excavator bucket teeth
The teeth of excavator buckets are subject to wear, as they bear the main load during the operation of the equipment. Due to the abrasion of these elements, productivity decreases and the cost of repair and replacement of parts increases.
The teeth are damaged as a result of:
- impact loads;
- abrasive action of particles entering the junction of the bit and adapter or bucket.
To prolong the performance of the product, the teeth are made of durable steel (nickel, manganese-chrome-molybdenum). Also, it is recommended to pay great attention to fastening, since nuts and bolts wear out actively.
Tooth wear is affected by:
- steel composition;
- heat treatment;
- shaping type;
- manufacturing method.
The production of bucket teeth at the DFMP plant is the production of parts with high abrasive resistance and the ability to withstand dynamic loads.
Go to the site dlmz-ua.com and order any type of bucket that will fulfill your tasks. To get advice and learn more about the production process of products, call the numbers listed on the site.